December 9, 2018, 01:37 am

3 men dead from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning at South Carolina home


 09-12-2018 1:37 AM

ROCK HILL, S.C. - Three men were killed from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning at a home in Rock Hill, S.C. on Saturday, according to officials. WBTV reported that it happened in the 100 block of Cherry Street off Red River Road and York County deputies responded at about 5 p.m....

Posted in:
WGHP Fox 8 High Point
WGHP Fox 8 High Point

This article was posted online by WGHP Fox 8 High Point. NewsChamber collects excepts of news articles from this news source and add these in the 'Piedmont Triad'-category.

'WGHP Fox 8 High Point' is part of the category:



Counties in this region: