December 9, 2018, 12:27 am

Several treated after carbon monoxide report in downtown Nashville building


 09-12-2018 12:27 AM

The Nashville Fire Department is treating several people after a carbon monoxide report in a downtown building. The NFD said seven people are being treated at theneuroscience building along 20th Avenue. Firefighters said the call came in as a carbon monoxide report, but it's not clear...

Posted in:
WZTV Fox Nashville
WZTV Fox Nashville

This article was posted online by WZTV Fox Nashville. NewsChamber collects excepts of news articles from this news source and add these in the 'Mid-Cumberland'-category.

'WZTV Fox Nashville' is part of the category:



Counties in this region: